Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The dataset has been submitted together with the article and/or is already available in a recognized repository
- The author responsible for the submission, representing all other authors (if any), declares that the data collection was conducted in an ethical basis, especially when it involved experiments with humans, animals, and/or personal data, in this last case including data obtained in interviews, forms, social networks, and/or any type of information that may violate some of the precepts of the General Law of Personal Data Protection (LGPD), Law No. 13,709, of August 14, 2018. All reasonable procedures for anonymization have been employed to make it impossible to identify individuals, even with their express authorization. The author(s) is (are) the owner(s) of the data and/or has (have) full ownership to share them without any kind of restriction, and the same are not prevented from being used due to confidentiality agreements or any other form of access control.
- The person responsible for the submission will register all the authors and must inform: First and Last Name; contact email; country of origin; ORCID; Institution. This information must be informed at the moment of submission. It is not enough for this information to be available in the manuscript, it must be entered one by one at the time of submission.
This section exclusively publishes articles in data paper format, which present a robust dataset, predominantly of primary data and with scientific methods that enable its use in scientific production.
Articles should be submitted via the official LADS website and should be structured using the template provided by the journal, preferably containing between 5 and 10 pages.
The submission of manuscripts to LADS implies the transfer by the authors of the publication rights. The copyright for articles published in this journal belongs to the author, with the journal's rights over the first publication. Authors may only use the same results in other publications by clearly indicating LADS as the medium of the original publication.
Articles published in LADS are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium provided the original publication is properly cited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.